- The following discussion is an archived debate of the proposed deletion of the article below. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as the article's talk page or in a deletion review). No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was Deleted as copyvio. Deleted by SimonP on January 22, 2005.
While Bimian Bangladesh might be notable, this page is a totally obvious advertisement. And I must say I love the image at the top. --Kelly Martin 06:14, Jan 15, 2005 (UTC)
- Keep this article on a notable airline, work on snipping out (and keeping out) advertising puff. -- Hoary 07:08, 2005 Jan 15 (UTC)
- I wikified it. Now it's a long stub, rather than just a very ugly page.
It could use cleanup, but keep, even if it was corporate vanity. Redirect. —Ben Brockert (42) 07:37, Jan 15, 2005 (UTC)
- Delete, advertisement, copyright violation. Megan1967 01:32, 16 Jan 2005 (UTC)
- This article has been properly speedy deleted as a copyvio. Apart from this, the author couldn't spell as the correct name of the airline is Biman Bangladesh. As it happens, we already have a good article on this airline. Capitalistroadster 05:17, 16 Jan 2005 (UTC)
- Y'know, any time Image:Example.jpg shows up, you can pretty much assume the article is speedy deletable as a user test. Surely I would shot first and answered questions later on this one. --jpgordon∇∆∇∆ 06:43, 16 Jan 2005 (UTC)
- What can I say, I'm a sucker for wikification. —Ben Brockert (42) 07:06, Jan 16, 2005 (UTC)
- Keep. I assume it was someone's idea of a joke to list this international long haul carrier for deletion. Redirect to the more usual spelling, Biman Bangladesh, though the "Bimian" spelling is also common. Listing Biman Bangladesh for deletion will be treated by this editor as attempted disruption. --Tony Sidaway|Talk 14:55, 16 Jan 2005 (UTC)
- Redirect. utcursch 08:14, Jan 17, 2005 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of the debate. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as the article's talk page or in a deletion review). No further edits should be made to this page.